Hi everyone, great news – my eBook, The Safe Starch Cookbook, is included in The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle from now until the sale ends on Monday, September 14th. I usually sell my eBook for $10, which I think is quite the value on its own, so having it included in a bundle packaged with 92 other resources for $29.97 is pretty ridiculous.
The bundle features eBooks divided into several health-minded categories: allergy-free, essential oils, fitness and weight loss, healthy kids, homesteading, natural home, natural remedies, Paleo, and real food. Many of these eBooks are really excellent, especially the fermentation and cheese-making guides. There are also a number of bonuses and discounts added, like $32 towards a membership to Once a Month Meals, a very popular batch-cooking website, which pays for the bundle price in and of itself.
All in all, the bundle features over $1,900 in resources for less than $30; it is delivered to your inbox as a collection of PDF documents to use on your phone, tablet, or PC. In addition, for the next two days the bundle will also include eReader formats (.mobi and .epub) of everything as well, which will run natively on eReaders like Kindle and Nook (the eReader deal will still be sold after Thursday, but at $39.97 instead). We actually created an eReader version of The Safe Starch Cookbook exclusively for this bundle, and it works great on eReaders.
As a reminder, here’s what you’ll find in The Safe Starch Cookbook:
- a discussion on the historical precedence for starch consumption
- 64 recipes (15 rice, 17 potato, 11 noodle, and 21 other starch dishes)
- a picture for every recipe, taken by yours truly
- comprehensive recipe index with thumbnail hyperlinks to each page
- a look at portion sizes and meal timing for optimum health
- tips to save money using starches (nearly $1,000/year per person!)
- a breakdown of meal-planning in the context of carbs
- a thorough substitution guide for common food allergies
- all recipes are gluten-free and developed using a whole-food mindset
- my argument for why white rice should be considered “Paleo”
- rice-buying guide to avoid arsenic and other toxins
- 167 pages total
Click here for more info on the bundle, and please let me know if you have any questions in the comment field below. Please note that I receive a small commission of each bundle sale by following my links. Thanks for your continued support!
Full product list after the break.
Read Full Article