Please consider signing up to be an affiliate for The Safe Starch Cookbook. This is beneficial for everyone: you receive a commission from the sales, and I end up selling more eBooks through word of mouth. And most importantly, more people will cook (and enjoy) tasty, healthy food!
By helping me spread the word about this eBook, I am offering a 30% commission of the final sale price. Also, it’s free to sign up!
1. Click here to register for an affiliate account with e-junkie if you don’t have one already. You’ll also need a PayPal account to receive payments. If you already have an e-junkie account, click on this link to join my affiliate program.
2. Once you’ve logged in to your affiliate account, select the “Get Affiliate Code” under the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” menu.
3. On the next page, select “Russ Crandall” as the merchant, then select “Get Affiliate Code”. If my name doesn’t show up as an available merchant, search for my name under the search box above and then add me as a merchant (then select “Get Affiliate Code”).
4. Under the “Get Product Specific Affiliate Links” menu, select the eBook you’d like to promote and select “Get Affiliate Code”.
5. Finally, copy the hoplink and share it with your audience.
Any questions? Leave a comment below or send me an email.
Here are some media files you can share to help your sales (click for a larger size). Please right-click on the picture and select “Save Picture As…” rather than linking directly to the image hosted on my website, thanks.
Be sure to check out The Safe Starch Cookbook landing page for more info about this book: a list of dishes, a sample recipe, etc.
One thought on “Affiliates”