Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to send along a quick note to let you know that I’ve released a new, 2017 edition of my eBook, The Safe Starch Cookbook.
In this update, I’ve added 27 new recipes to the eBook, 42% more content than the previous version. I’ve also updated the cover, graphics, and some of the recipe formatting. The Safe Starch Cookbook now contains 221 pages. Here’s a short list of what you’ll find inside the book:
- 91 recipes (24 rice, 28 potato, 15 noodle, and 24 other starch dishes)
- a picture for every recipe, taken by yours truly
- comprehensive recipe index with thumbnail hyperlinks to each page
- a look at portion sizes and meal timing for optimum health
- tips to save money using starches (nearly $1,000/year per person!)
- a breakdown of meal-planning in the context of carbs
- a thorough substitution guide for common food allergies
- all recipes are gluten-free and developed using a whole-food mindset
- my argument for why white rice should be considered “Paleo”
- rice-buying guide to avoid arsenic and other toxins
- 221 pages total
For more info, please check out The Safe Starch Cookbook‘s main page. Happy cooking!