Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to send along a quick note to let you know that I’ve released a new, 2017 edition of my eBook, The Safe Starch Cookbook.
In this update, I’ve added 27 new recipes to the eBook, 42% more content than the previous version. I’ve also updated the cover, graphics, and some of the recipe formatting. The Safe Starch Cookbook now contains 221 pages. Here’s a short list of what you’ll find inside the book:
- 91 recipes (24 rice, 28 potato, 15 noodle, and 24 other starch dishes)
- a picture for every recipe, taken by yours truly
- comprehensive recipe index with thumbnail hyperlinks to each page
- a look at portion sizes and meal timing for optimum health
- tips to save money using starches (nearly $1,000/year per person!)
- a breakdown of meal-planning in the context of carbs
- a thorough substitution guide for common food allergies
- all recipes are gluten-free and developed using a whole-food mindset
- my argument for why white rice should be considered “Paleo”
- rice-buying guide to avoid arsenic and other toxins
- 221 pages total
For more info, please check out The Safe Starch Cookbook‘s main page. Happy cooking!
7 thoughts on “The Safe Starch Cookbook – 2017 Edition!”
woo hoo! taters and white rice back in the house!
On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:01 AM, The Domestic Man wrote:
> Russ Crandall posted: ” Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to send along > a quick note to let you know that I’ve released a new, 2017 edition of my > eBook, The Safe Starch Cookbook. In this update, I’ve added 27 new recipes > to the eBook, 42% more content than the previou” >
You are a recipe MACHINE! Can’t wait to check out the new edition. Thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, I am off to order this! (I actually did get the original version but it went south when my old computer went south…)
Meanwhile my own (minor) autoimmune problem has turned out, after I tried an elimination diet, to respond unfavorably to nightshades. So most of the potato-based recipes I’ll use with sweet potatoes, although I’ll occasionally do a potato maybe once a month now.
Thanks for your continuing development of wonderful recipes!
I have high hopes for this latest edition! Is it only available on the site here, or can you get it through amazon?
Hi Jordan, I only sell this eBook through my site right now — converting the book to Amazon format makes it very ugly and difficult to navigate.